2. The User declares that he and/or anyone acting on his behalf shall have no claim and/or demand, directly and/or indirectly, against the Website and/or any of its operators and/or any of its owners and/or any of its directors and/or anyone acting on their behalf.
3. Information may be obtained from the Website of the Mt. Zion Hotel Ltd. (hereinafter: "the Hotel") regarding the services offered by the Hotel, and bookings may be made for vacation packages at the Hotel. The booking of vacation packages through the Website is a binding process and will be considered, for all intents and purposes, indistinguishable from a reservation made by any other booking means through the Hotel’s booking center, with all that such implies.
5. During the Passover and Succoth holidays, reservations will be confirmed for stays of a minimum of five consecutive nights that include a minimum of three meals per person. Guests are required to include the Seder as one of the three meals
Ownership and Reservation of Copyrights
5. All copyrights of the Website, without exception, and all information presented on the Website and/or any part thereof, including trademarks and icons placed on the Website (hereinafter: "the Trademarks") are under the exclusive ownership of the Hotel and/or anyone acting on its behalf.
6. The User declares, confirms and agrees that all copyrights in the Information and/or any part thereof are reserved by the Hotel and/or anyone on its behalf and that the Trademarks and icons appearing on the Website cannot be copied, duplicated, published, distributed, sold, or used, nor can any part of the Information appearing on the Website be used without the Hotel’s prior written consent.
7. No commercial use is to be made of the data appearing on the Website without receiving the Hotel’s prior written consent. No data may be used or published on the Website for the purpose of presenting such on a website or for any other service, without obtaining the Hotel’s prior written consent.
8. This Website is a secure Website. The Website is hosted at the server center of the Dronet Company belonging to the server center of the Barak Company, where the booking system is also located. This Website is protected by the firewall security system of the Checkpoint Company and also by an antivirus system, which is updated from time to time. The billing system is in accordance with the security standard of the Silver Travel Company, and secured using the QuickSSLâ Premium System encoded at Bit 128.
9. The Hotel takes all due caution to keep the information as confidential as possible. Any transfer of a credit card number from the Website is done in accordance with the above said standard, but upon the occurrence of cases not under the Hotel’s control and/or arising from force majeure, the Hotel will not be liable for any direct or indirect damage caused to the User and/or anyone acting on his behalf if such Information is lost or if unauthorized use is made of it.
10. The Hotel undertakes that all personal information delivered on the Website, including booking details, will be used by the Hotel for the realization and fulfillment of the reservation only and for the Hotel’s marketing needs, and will be kept confidential and will not be forwarded to any other entity unless such is required in accordance with any statutory provision and/or any law or if the Hotel is faced with a threat and/or fear and/or danger that legal, criminal or civil proceedings will be instituted against it due to actions executed on the Website by the User.
Risks and Liability
11. The User hereby declares that he is aware that the use of the Website involves many risks, both due to scientific technological factors and due to human factors operating through the Internet.
12. The User assumes exclusive and full liability for any use he makes and/or shall make of the Information. The Information is intended for the personal use of the User only and any use, including reliance upon it, is the exclusive responsibility of the User. Amongst other things, the User declares that the pictures presented on the Website are intended for the purposes of illustration only and that differences may exist between the pictures presented on the Website, fully or partially, and actual reality.
13. All Information presented on the Website is presented "As Is" and the Hotel is not responsible in any way and/or fashion for the suitability of the Information to the User's needs and for the User's ability and/or inability, fully and/or partially, to use the said Information.
14. The webmaster and the Hotel and/or anyone operating on its behalf and/or any of its owners and/or any of its directors and/or any of its employees and/or anyone acting on its behalf, do everything in order for the Information to be as correct and accurate as possible, however the Information on the Website is general and does not purport to provide full, complete, or detailed analysis of all the issues detailed therein and/or of the services provided by the Hotel. The Information published will only be binding on the Hotel upon receiving the Hotel's confirmation for the execution of the reservation and in accordance with the approved details.
15. The Hotel is not liable for damage of any kind or sort caused as a result of use of the Website and/or attempted use of the Website, including use for the purposes of ordering Services and/or receiving Information, and the User shall have no claim and/or demand and/or suit against the Hotel in connection with that stated, including and without prejudicing the generality of the above said, upon the occurrence of one of the following incidents and/or factors as detailed below:
a. a delay and/or lateness in receiving information and/or any fault due to overload of the communication lines or the faulty execution of the services connected with the providing of the Services or due to factors which are not dependent on the Hotel, such as: strikes, weather, holidays, etc.;
b. disruption and/or omission and/or error and/or inaccuracy as a result of disruption and/or fault in the communication means, hardware, software, the computer system of the User, the Hotel or for any other reason;
c. exposure and/or disclosure of any Information of the User and/or anything connected to him or to any third party as a result of the User's use of the Website and/or entering into the Website.
16. The Hotel is not responsible for the server, through which the Website works, being free of viruses or other components which might damage the personal computer of the User upon entry and/or use of the Website.
17. The Hotel is not responsible for the content published in the links existing on the Website and leading to other sites which may be reached by those links. Moreover, the Hotel does not undertake that the links lead the User to an active Internet Website.
18. Any User may use the Website provided that he is competent to execute legally binding actions, and if the order is executed by a minor (under the age of 18) or a person who is not competent to execute legal actions without the approval of a guardian, his use of the Website will be viewed as if he has received the guardian's approval.
19. The User may use this Website only in order to execute bookings and the purchasing of services offered on the Website and/or for the purpose of obtaining Information. No use is to be made on the Website for any other purpose.
20. The Hotel will not be liable for activities which are not included under the Website’s aims, including illegal activities on the Website or information appearing on it by the User or by any other factor which is not under its control. Amongst other things, the Hotel will not bear any liability for changes made to the Information appearing on the Website by the User or by any other third party.
Details of the Purchaser of the Services
22. Upon purchasing the Services through the Website, the buyer will be required to enter his personal details into the system (hereinafter: "the Purchase Details"). The webmaster and the Hotel and/or any of its operators and/or any of its owners and/or any of its directors and/or any of its employees and/or anyone acting on its behalf will not be liable for any mistake of any sort made by the User upon entering the Purchase Details, whether this is done in good faith or not, including, but not exclusively, a mistake in the choosing of the vacation package, the date, the number of beds, the room type and/or the suite or any other Service to be ordered by the User through the Website. The User hereby declares that it shall have no claim and/or suit and/or demand in this matter against the Hotel and/or anyone on its behalf and/or against the Website and/or its directors and/or its operators and/or anyone acting on their behalf.
23. The Hotel will not, directly or indirectly, bear any liability for a case where the Purchase Details have not been received by the system and/or for any technical and/or other problem preventing the buyer from acquiring the Services through the Website, including in the case where the User has not received the approval from the Hotel as stated in Section 26.4 below. In such a case the User must act as stated in Section 26.5.
24. The entering of false Purchase Details is a criminal offense. Legal proceedings will be instituted against anyone entering false details, with the full severity of the law, including claims in tort for damages which might be incurred by the Hotel and the Website, its operators and/or any of its owners and/or its directors and/or anyone on their behalf. The Hotel reserves the right to cancel the order in the event of the supplying of inaccurate details.
25. The User declares that upon making the booking, the Purchase Details will be included in the Hotel's database and the User gives his consent to the Hotel to make any use of the details as part of the database of the Hotel, including, inter alia, for the purpose of improving the Services it is offering to the User on the Website and also to make contact with the User by regular mail, electronic mail, and also any other means of communication and also for the forwarding of marketing material. The Purchase Details of the User will be removed from the database of the Hotel should the User wish such and should the User inform the Hotel expressly and in writing to its address at 17 Hebron Road in Jerusalem, that he is not interested in being included in the database of the Hotel.
Execution of the Booking
26. The execution of the booking will be made by entering the Purchase Details into the system, as detailed below:
Execution of the Booking by Providing Credit Card Details
26.1 The obtaining of approval from the credit card company is a preliminary condition for the execution of the transaction.
26.2 The buyer will make the order on the Website by providing the credit card details. The credit card details and the details of the payer will be entered for the purpose of guaranteeing the booking only, the charging of the credit card will be carried out in effect upon arrival at the Hotel (at the end of the stay).
26.3 In the case of the transaction not being approved by the credit card company, the buyer will receive appropriate e-mail notice. In order to complete the purchase, the buyer is required to contact the hotel booking center by phone in order to arrange the approval of the credit card company for the execution of the transaction.
Where the buyer has not acted to arrange the approval within 48 hours from receiving the notice of refusal from the credit card company to approve the execution of the transaction, and in any event not less than 30 days before the arrival date, the Hotel will be entitled to cancel the order.
26.4 Upon completing the entering of the Purchase Details and the credit details, the buyer will be sent an automatic e-mail message approving the receiving of the order. The buyer must bring the order confirmation with him and present it at the reception desk when arriving at the Hotel, together with the credit card used for payment and the cardholder’s identity card or passport (in the case of a foreign resident).
26.5 For the avoidance of doubt, the transaction will be in effect only upon receiving the final written approval bearing the Hotel's logo. Should the User fail to receive an e-mail message confirming the receipt of the order, it is the User’s responsibility to contact the hotel by phone in order to determine the reason for this problem, and to take all the necessary measures in order to receive the aforementioned confirmation.
Execution of an Order without a Credit Card
26.6 The User may execute the order by providing credit card details to the Hotel representative by telephone. When booking in this way, the buyer will be required to enter only his personal details into the system without the credit card details. The order will not be approved automatically, but only after the User has made telephone contact with the Hotel representative and provided the credit card details and the User has received approval regarding the order by e-mail.
26.7 The representative of the Hotel will contact the User during the course of two business days from the date of the execution of the registration as received by the server, during operating hours of the booking center as follows:
Sundays to Thursdays from 08:30- 17:00. Fridays 8:30-12:00.
26.8 For the avoidance of doubt, the execution of the order is on the basis of available places only and its approval will be made after the Hotel representative has returned to the User and approved the order, without written confirmation the booking will not be binding on the Hotel.
27. Payment means - Payment means for the purchasing of the Services through the Website will be by a valid credit card of one of the following credit card companies: Visa C.A.L., Leumi Card, Diners Club, American Express, Isracard, and MasterCard.
28. In the case of a booking being carried out by use of a credit card which does not belong to the person making the booking and/or actually staying in the Hotel - the payer must be actually present at the Hotel at the time of payment, or must approve, in writing, in an additional document, with the Hotel, the charging of the credit card.
29. The prices published on the Website are in New Israel Shekels and include Value Added Tax and are intended for Israelis only.
30. Where the prices are stipulated in (U.S.) dollars, the payment will be calculated at a rate of NIS 4 per dollar or according to the representative rate of the dollar on the actual payment date, as determined by the Bank of Israel, whichever is higher. The booking of a vacation for foreign residents, with foreign citizenship, in Dollar/Euro prices, is in accordance with the current price list for the booking period.
31. The Hotel may change all prices published on the Website at any time and the User waives any claim and/or suit against the Hotel in this matter. If there is a discrepancy between the prices detailed on the Website and the prices provided at the booking center of the Hotel, the prices at the booking center of the Hotel will prevail.
Cancellation and Changes
Cancellation of Bookings during Off-Season (period Not Including Jewish,Christian or Muslim Holidays)
32. if cancelled up to 2 days prior to date of arrival, no fee will be charged
33. if cancelled less than 2 days prior to arrival date,the first night will be charged.
34. in case of no-show, the full rate for the entire period of the reservation will be charged.
Cancellation of Booking During Peak Season (during jewish, christian and muslim holidays)
35. if cancelled or modified up to 21 days before date of arrival, no fee will be charged.
36. if cancelled or modified up to 14 days before date of arrival, the full rate of the first night will be charged .
37. if cancelled or modified less than 14 days prior to date of arrival, or in case of no-show, the full rate for the entire period of the reservation will be charged.
39. The User's stay at the Hotel will start on the booking date at 15:00 up until 12:00 on the departure date. Any departure after these hours, during any day of the week, requires the approval of the Hotel management and will be charged in full.
39.1 Check-in will take place two hours after the Sabbath or holiday.
40. An infant will be considered as someone under the age of 24 months, and a child will be considered as someone between the ages of 2 years to 12 years, in all matters connected with the stay at the Hotel.
41. Children and youngsters staying in the Hotel under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult above the age of 21 throughout the duration of the stay at the Hotel. The booking through the Website and the stay at the Hotel are for adults above the age of 18 years old only.
42. The number of Services offered is limited and the making of the booking is on a basis of availability only.
Changes on the Site
44. The Hotel may cancel or change the terms of acceptance of booking on the Website at any time.